WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Once Upon a Family

tereuts
06-06-2009, 08:23 AM
Are there any other Once Upon a Family reps here? I love this company.

JoyfulHome
06-19-2009, 10:06 AM
Apparently Once Upon a Family has decided to close its consultant division.

I'm so sorry for the consultants who have poured their hearts into their business. But for those of you reading this... I know that your families are stronger for your experience, and that is something no one can ever take away from you.

Keep those traditions going... and keep making memories!

Blessings,
Christy

WahmRocks
06-20-2009, 07:37 PM
I WONDERED ABOUT THAT! I was with them the 3rd year they were in business and man I LOVE LOVE there stuff, but all I heard was there stuff is expensive so it was hard to sell the stuff..can you believe that? Finally, a real good MLM that offered really neat gifts..yet it had to close its doors..I LOVE LOVE Heritage Makers! I should join lolas much as I spend..

Amy
Edited by: WahmRocks

ZachMadsMom
06-21-2009, 06:49 AM
Amy, why not join? You get a great discount and you could even earn your stuff for free. Talk to your consultant about it.

I just found out about OUAF closing. Very sad for their consultants.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1