WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

bobbydin
05-31-2009, 07:41 AM
<div align="center">The Regenesis2x2</font> Opportunity</font>

Why Have Over 13000 Entrepreneurs Payed To Join Us?</font>

<div align="left">I can tell you in my case I have earned $3200.00 in just over one month with a $325.00 investment.</font> The fuel that drives this opportunity is it's</font> No </font>Recruiting </font>feature</font></font>.</font>

Another feature is the 2x2 matrix that cycles when it fills with only six people that earns you $400.00. Plus, whenever one of your recruits cycles you earn another $400.00 matching bonus.</font>

The company actually recruits your first two people for you.
They do this using National Advertising in USA TODAY, the most popular entrepreneurial magazines, Internet advertising, various forms of print media.

They also have two huge telemarketing centers located in Nevada. They also employ home based telemarketers plus a large telemarketing company.

Your entry into Regenesis is a one time payment!

After your first cycle is complete you'll be placed back under your sponsor in his first available position to start your second cycle to earn another $400.00. This never stops and you can cycle over &amp; over. You'll get spillover from the top and bottom as your organization grows.

Click the link below to see mine and our groups commission checks:
http://250k2x2.com/checks.htm

I urge you to investigate by simply doing a Google search for:
"regenesis 2x2"

Since Regenesis2x2 started 1/19/09 they have paid out over 1.7 million dollars in commissions.
</font>
http://www.regenesis2x2.com/d.cgi/2438/home.html

Regards,
Bobby Dinkel
Largo, Fl
727-533-0033
[email protected]

PS...How long will it take you to earn $3200.00 in your current business?</font></font>

<div align="center">
Edited by: bobbydin