WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Danelle
05-31-2009, 07:01 AM
I am so excited!!!! I have been a distributor with this fine gourmet candle company for overa year now and new products are coming out all the time however.........................We're not just candles anymore!!!!!
<DIV align=center>Our company is just about to launch COSMETICS!!!!! We now will have our own line of brand new cosmetics and they are awesome!!!!
<DIV align=center>
<DIV align=center>If you or someone you know not only would enjoy burning scented candles in their home but enjoy our fine line of brand new cosmetics and would enjoy learning how to earn a full or part time income! I invite you to view our website and email me with any questions you may have!!!
<DIV align=center>Scent-Sations, Inc. - Mia Bella Gourmet Candles, Candle of the Month Program (http://www.scentsationalfun.scent-team.com/)Edited by: Danelle