WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Hi

marebear
05-20-2009, 11:24 PM
My name is MaryBeth and I'm pregnant with my first. I am so excited( & so is my husband)
Due to my pregnancy, I cant currently work, so I'm trying to find something I can do at home.

malea
05-21-2009, 09:55 AM
babytobee.com is a good work at home job.You can apply by emailing [email protected]

MarkGirl<3
05-22-2009, 08:08 PM
mia bella candles or avon! write me if interested. and congrats on your first baby! i have 2 girls my self. are you working out?

ChicagoWahm
05-24-2009, 08:06 PM
Hi,

Congrats, take a moment to browse through the telecommuting folder. I am sure you will find something to meet your needs.

BlessYourHeart
05-25-2009, 01:49 PM
Hi,

Congrats on your pregnancy. I will be 10 weeks on Thursday. It is my second pregnancy.

Good luck on your job search.

Shana

sgalvey
05-26-2009, 06:48 AM
Congratulations....

I work for a great company that allows you to Work from Home and be Flexible too...

Set your own hours! Be your own boss! You say when your working and when your not! No boss breathing down your neck saying do this, do that!

Join DiamondCreek Candles TODAY

Join for your Free 30 Day trial....and if you decide that this IS what you want to do...you can continue to work from home for FREE or as little as $5 a month. How amazing is that?!!

www.diamondcreekcandles.com/consultants/uid/salvey (http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/consultants/uid/salvey)