WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : HOME BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY?sfi

ilovj
05-12-2009, 12:06 PM
Hello,

I have found the perfect home business opportunity for students, women, men, moms, dads, retirees, or anyone that wants to work at home.

This BBB certified home business opportunity will provide you with the best support and training you will find anywhere.
Your Home Business will allow you to work when you want, how you want, where you want.
If you are serious about starting a home business opportunity and interested in earning full-time income working at home in your spare time, you should read about my home business opportunity below.

Hello, My name is Isela. I'm presently living in Laredo, TX. I decided to find a Internet home business opportunity that I could run from home to supplement my income check.
I been with SFI since 2001, I might say that it's been really great. Back in 2002 I was able to quit my full time job has a travel agent, and work my SFI business. My husband's job requires to move from El Paso, to Laredo and I didn't have any problems with my business. I take my business everywhere.

I found the SFI Marketing Group to be the most inviting. With their NO START-UP cost as a definite plus! After further investigating and finding out much more about what they had to offer.

Click Here For More Info On The SFI Opportunity (http://www.tinyurl.com/6uhfc)

SFI has a 24/7 support system called the SFI Discussion Board. SFI Discussion Board is open to all SFI member's where you can get answer's to all question's you might have about your home business.

SFI has a regular product line, plus a large selection of online stores to shop in, where you can earn even a better income.

It's FREE to join with no obligation. We supply FREE training to start your business. Start part time and make money in your spare time.

~What SFI will give you to get started~

FREE WEBSITE ~ Fully-Integrated and Personalized
FREE TRAINING ~ Internet Income Course, plus more
FREE SUPPORT ~ 24-Hour Professional Consultation
FREE MARKETING RESOURCES ~ Sample Ads, Full-Color Banners

Thank You,
_popupControl();

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1