WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : BUY-HOST-JOIN SS

jlassiter
05-12-2009, 11:03 AM
****BUY-HOST-JOIN**** Be a Scentsy Independent Consultant and gain freedom from the 9-5 job. You can Buy Scentsy products online to test them out, Host Scent Events, Basket Parties, Catalog Parties and earn Free and Discounted Scentsy Products, Join Scentsy and earn Money by selling Scentsy Products at Home Parties.

Scentsy Products literally sell themselves.Visit www.scentsy.com/nccandlebars (http://www.scentsy.com/nccandlebars) for an overview of products and the business oppurtunity. Feel free to call me @ 252-287-8446 with any questions or comments, and ask me about my personal special to anyone that signs up with me to become a Scentsy consultant now until 5-31-09.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1