WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Refreshing Lemon Scent addition!

bianca5454
04-24-2009, 11:16 AM
<DIV align=center>Thought I would post the most recent release! These wipes are so handy to have around the house, car, RV and more!
<DIV align=center>

April 24, 2009<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Announcing the newest addition to the Home Care Family!

New — Watkins All-Purpose Lemon Wipes (#26702)

If you thought it couldn't get any better than the Aloe &amp; Green Tea Wipes, it just did, with the new Lemon Wipes.

Convenience and natural cleaning power are combined into one ready-to-use, all-purpose cleaner — no water, suds, or rinsing required! Effortlessly wipe away dirt and grime with these biodegradable, durable and disposable wipes. And, because they are biodegradable, you can toss them without harming the environment.

Put these convenient wipes to the test on spills all around the house:
<UL =disc>
<LI =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Kitchen</LI>
<LI =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Bathroom</LI>
<LI =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Dining Room</LI>
<LI =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Garage</LI>
<LI =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Plus, keep a pack in the car for spills on the road!</LI>[/list]

"I recently received the home care products. I opened the all Purpose Wipes and dusted my coffee table, picture frames, mirrors and general dusting. I put the wipe in the garbage and went back into the living room and the scent in the living room was really fresh and pleasant. I also use them in the laundry room to wipe down my machines, as well as the bathroom and once again, it cleaned up the dust and left a nice fresh smell in the room! Great product!" — Glenna Romph, Watkins Associate
Double Up — May Promotion Only

Buy One at $6.99, Get One for $3.99!

And, you'll receive double points! Double your points when you buy the second Lemon Wipes at $3.99. That's 14 points on the second one you order at the reduced price.Don't wait — double up today! (http://www.watkinsonline.com/productdetail.cfm?Product=26702&amp;gCatalogLocale=)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1