WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Anyone from Watkins interested?

MySonTheSamurai
04-24-2009, 09:48 AM
I'm writing an article about green companies (green health/green wellness/eco friendly). It's focus is to showcase moms that work in these companies, why they work in these companies, and how other parents (namely parents, but really anyone) can get involved if they want to.

I'm getting input from moms here at WAHM that are in this line of work, and doing an interview type questionnaire with them for some references. Would anyone from Watkins be willing to participate? I have references lined up for 4 other companies, though I'm trying to go for six, and Watkins is a well-known and trusted name. I think it would be a good company to showcase. I need one or two reps, and I will link one of your webpages to the article. This will help me get a good article written smileys/smiley2.gif and give your companies some exposure to other parents who could be looking for a good business move.

PM or email me if you're interested.

Krina
04-24-2009, 10:33 AM
I just sent you a pm. Thanks.

bianca5454
04-24-2009, 11:10 AM
You mentioned one or two reps? Are you in need of another Watkins rep as well? If so, please PM me......I would be interested.

Thanks~

MySonTheSamurai
04-24-2009, 11:16 AM
Thanks guys that would make my two for Watkins! Hopefully this article will benefit us all! I really appreciate your interest. I've pm'd both of you.

bianca5454
04-24-2009, 11:20 AM
Thank you for the opportunity! I look forward to it too!

Krina
04-24-2009, 11:23 AM
Thanks so much Amber. Off to fill out the questionnaire.

watkinsindel
04-26-2009, 10:37 AM
Will you post the article when you are finished - if so I am looking forward to reading it.

Michelle

MySonTheSamurai
04-27-2009, 09:59 AM
Sure! It may take me until Wednesday...I had a couple of moms not be able to get the questionnaire back until today, which is no prob it'll just take me a day or two longer to compilesmileys/smiley1.gif

watkinsindel
04-28-2009, 05:51 AM
looking forward to reading it.

Michelle

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1