WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

luvseriesse
04-16-2009, 10:47 AM
Every time I hear about a company closing up, I feel for every consultant who had worked so hard building their individual businesses so I am happy to announce that <?:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:P>Ser</O:P><O:P>iesse Internationalis offering any Body Shop Consultant the chance to come on board at a level that corresponds to their rank achievedat Body Shop at Home.

The Benefits of Becoming a Seriesse Independent Consultant:
~ 30% product discount
~ 30% commissions w/potential to earn 5-10% bonus commissions
~ overrides &amp; sales incentives
~ low start-up cost
~ no inventorying of product
~ upline support &amp; training
~ cutting edge online ordering, training &amp; product demonstration
~ excellent toll-free customer service support
~ direct shipping to customers &amp; hosts
~ achievement recognition
~ easy &amp; fun!!

</O:P><O:P>
</O:P><O:P>
I love this company so much &amp; I've loved and used the products for 15 years &amp; they still continue to make my skin look great. My skin looks better today in my 40sthan it did in my 20s and that, to me, is the most impressive compliment to any skin care product line. The consultant backoffice is phenomenal (our customer backoffice is great too)!! Seriesse provides us with so many tools to promote our business, it couldn't be any easier.

Anyone who's interested in the Seriesse Opportunity, you can learn more by going to my website to PM/email me for more details.

Cyndi</O:P>