WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

amack29
04-16-2009, 10:28 AM
If you want to live the life you’ve always wanted…We can show you HOW!!!
<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Before I gave birth to my daughter I knew I wanted to be a stay at home mom. My daughter was born, and I quit my full-time job to stay at home. We struggled financially through the next 14 month until I had no choice but to go back to work. I had looked at a number of work from home opportunities to no avail. Suddenly I found myself in a situation where I was the only one in our household working, and I knew I had to do something to change our financial future. Finally, after 11 months of searching for something I could do from home without having to sell products, I found the opportunity that would change our lives.

We are currently working on replacing my husband’s income by the end of the summer, and being debt free by the end of the year. I have found a Company that I can be proud of, and a Team that works together to help each other be successful! We know you CAN be successful with US, and you can live the life you’ve always wanted. I am looking for 15 people who are serious about changing their financial future. Let me help you reach your GOALS!!

Visit my website and click on GET MORE INFO
http://www.workathomeunited.com/ashleymack