WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

mxmom9
04-16-2009, 07:37 AM
<DIV ="PMmsg">HI..My name is Sylvia and I am with Intimate Expressions. They are a new Romace Company with 45yrs Combined Experience. They are located in Cleveland OH. I actually researchedRomance Companiesfor about 6-7 months before I joined Intimate Expressions. It can be a tough decision to make. Here are some of the reason why I chose them.
1-- 40% commission..
2-- NEW company so you get to start on the groud floor and be able to move up quickly
3-- variety of products
4-- NO monthly quota
5--NEW company so not very many reps in the same area.. ONLY have 215 reps across the US...
6-- Able to have website/online parties and Co-Ed Parties
7-- They collect your state tax for you
8-- They treat you like a family and not a # and know you by your 1st name
9-- VERY supportive
10-- They set up your website and NO need to get a merachant account.. that can be costly
11--PLUS many more
Please check out the below and if you have ANY questions PLEASE dont hesitate to contact me.. More than happy to help you out.
~Sylvia
www.intimate-expressions.com/SylviaGuy (http://www.intimate-expressions.com/SylviaGuy)

Intimate Expressions is WONDERFUL ground floor opportunity looking for new Reps in EVERY state.

We are a Top of the line and Quality Romance Company that has been open for a short time.

We are a up and coming and FAST growing company that cares about YOU!

~ 40% commission

~ Company FREE website

~ Company Merchant account.. NO need to pay HIGH fees and a % off every sale to a merchant Company

~ Many Options to Earn your Kit for FREE or pay ONLY $99.95 for a $300 retail value kit to start Right Away!

~ 100% Company Paid Hostess Credits

~ Party Leads

You are part of a FAMILY when you join IE... They care ABOUT YOU and know you by your 1st name!

Why join a Company with 15 reps in your area competing for sales when you can be the 1st in your area with a NEW company.. better sales, party and recruiting.

**YOU work the business they way YOU want to.. Your Success is Their Success!!

These states have NO reps...

AZ, AR, CO, CT, DE, ID,IA, KS, KY, MD, MA, MN, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OR, RI, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, WY.....All the other states only have 1 -3 reps in them

Join NOW and reap the benefits of being on a ground floor opportunity with a business and watch your team grow and $$ Come in.

The Romance Company is the hottest thing around and ALWAYS will be!

~~ If you are with another Romance Company.. they offer a kit transfer~~

** If you have ANY questions.. PLEASE Contact me and I will answer ALL your questions and send you Tons of info. otherwise if you want to start ASAP.. click the website below and join NOW!

IRA Sponsor # 100208

Hope to see you with the IE family!

~Sylvia

www.intimate-expressions.com/SylviaGuy (http://www.intimate-expressions.com/SylviaGuy)