WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : VERY IMPORTANT

ChrisCordell
04-15-2009, 04:19 PM
Im offering a free consultation call, I've become very well known in the marketing industry for helping people replace the income that they make at there job. I receive a ton of phone calls everyday, to the point where I stopped advertising for a while to answer any questions about how you can make $200, $600, or even $1000 a day. Yes even people who make $1000 almost every day still call me for advise. I don't think Im going to do this for very long, maybe a month or so, before I go back to my business.

Why am I doing this? Well, the truth is that I dint want to fall behind as one of those people who made so much money that they couldn't answer the phone just to helpyou with somesimple questions. that's how Chris Campbell went under. Talk to you soon.