WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

WAHMDreamJob
04-15-2009, 04:14 PM
Like you, I've looked at tons of opportunities and been dissapointed with most of them. When a friend called me about ProxyComm, a new Atlanta Co., I thought "oh no, not again" . . . I thank the good Lord daily that I took a few minutes to check it out! 2months in and I've been receiving weekly direct deposits since week 2!
-----------------------------
Are you ready to get in on the ground floor with an AWESOME company, with an INCREDIBLE product, and a STAGGERING pay plan??
------------------------------
Don't think you've "seen it all" until you take a look at ProxyComm. This incredible new company has an "industry first" product that will **** you away! Their pay plan is STAGGERING! Imagine being paid 50% commissions to infinity! Folks are making more with a $24.99 per month product than other opportunities where you have to purchase $100+ per month!
------------------------------
This is NOT "pie in the sky" . . . you literally can build a 5 figure weekly income with this amazing product and pay plan.
-------------------------------
Our team is the fastest growing in ProxyComm and you'll get awesome support! Free Team Website and Splash pages to go along with your awesome company site make ProxyComm a breeze to market! I've NEVER worked a business that wasSO EASY to share!!
You can chalk this off as just "another one of those opportunities" or you can take about 10 or 15 minutes and really check it out. I promise when you do, you'll see why the most common response I get is: "This is a no-brainer!" When you check it out, you'll find out like everyone else that has joined that this truly is the opportunity of a lifetime . . . an awesome company . . . amazing product that EVERYONE in the world is going to desire . . . and a compensation plan that is simply staggering.
Don't miss the opportunity to literally get in AT THE TOP of the next giant in the industry. It's incredibly affordable to join and the support, tools, product, and comp plan will make it the easiest business you've ever grown! Let the rest of the folks I put in go UNDER you and not above!
------------------------
TO YOUR SUCCESS!
ProxyCommPros Team
www.ProxyCommFreedom.com (http://www.ProxyCommFreedom.com)