WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Sex Toy Business

JCimino
04-15-2009, 02:08 PM
Temptations Partiesa rapidly expanding adult home sex toy party plan where you earn the maximum dollars for the minimum time. At a Temptations Party you are able to see, feel, smell, taste and touch our products while having fun in aconfidential and discreet home setting. Our Consultants get to be the boss, get paid to party and have fun at our adulttoy parties.
<DIV align=center>Temptations Parties offers you hundreds of top quality products including vibrators, lubricants, massage oils, educational videos and a largeselection of Adult DVD Movies. Temptations Parties is part of the most trusted name in quality adult products, PHE Inc., who operates some of the best adult e-commerce websites like: Adam &amp; Eve, BetterSex.com and Sinclair Institute.

Why Host a Temptations Parties Event?
<UL>
<LI>Havefun, learnexciting sex tips!
<LI>Earn 10% of party sales in free product With qualifying party sales of$250
<LI>Receive a hostess gift valuedover $40 With qualifying party sales of $500
<LI>Receive a Pearl Butterfly Vibe With qualifying party sales of $1,000
Play games and win prizes
<LI>Laugh, share stories and make new friends
<LI>Leave with memories you and your friends will never forget! </LI>[/list]
<H2>Why Become a Consultant?</H2>
<UL>
<LI>Keep 50% of the party sales that night, regardless of the inventory kit purchased!
<LI>No sales quotas, No meetings, No registration fee
<LI>Free training materials, tele-classes, consultant forum, and home page
<LI>Monthly sales specials, contests and incentive programs
<LI>Optional recruiting program, earn abonus and 5% of recruits' sales</LI>[/list]
<H2>Want to Learn More about our Business Opportunity?</H2>
Join our next Business Opportunity Call,April 8th &amp; 22nd at9 PM EST call (712)432-0600 and enter 923919#
<H2>What our Consultants say:</H2>
"Since I signed up, I have been able to pay off my credit cards and pay the house note. It's the best decision I ever made!" Sandy M. - AL
<DIV align=center>"I was able to get everything on my children's wish list for Santa" Trisha H.- FL