WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : compensation plan

pookeybearsmom
02-11-2006, 10:23 PM
My husband I are totally ocnfused on the compensation plan for residual income. Please help! Ok our primary question is... Lets say I get "Sue" to join then she gets "jenny" to join. Do I make 10% off sue and 5% off jenny or do I get 5% off both sue and Jenny and I do just get the 5% off both of them then what is the motivation to get both sue and jenny when I get the same amount that way? Does that make sense? Can someone please help me out?smileys/smiley5.gif

pookeybearsmom
02-11-2006, 10:43 PM
Sorry, I ended up figuring it out. i found it on our website. I wasn't looking in the right place. thank you for your time.smileys/smiley1.gif

southernbg
02-11-2006, 10:45 PM
Hi Pookey,

I would be happy to help you out. I hate being confused as well. If you bring in Sue, you will earn 10% on her. If Sue brings in Jenny, you will earn 5% on her and so on. Your front line will always be 10% and anyone they bring in will be 5%.

Please do not hesitate to ask us any other questions. We are all here to help you.smileys/smiley17.gif

Many Blessings,

Natalie

southernbg
02-11-2006, 10:46 PM
Hi Pookey,

LOL! I am glad you found it and figured it out! Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Many Blessings,

Nat

pookeybearsmom
02-13-2006, 08:02 AM
Thank you for the help!smileys/smiley1.gifwe figured it out finally. I will probably have lots of questions though since i am kind out out here on my own. I really appreciate this board and everyone on it who is so helpful.smileys/smiley4.gif

*Bama*
02-13-2006, 08:07 AM
Hi Pookey,

We are all here to help, anytime you have a question just ask away :)

JackieUlmer
02-14-2006, 03:36 PM
Here's one way to do it, too - just go out and sponsor, sponsor, sponsor. When your first check comes in, you'll understand it :-)

In my first company, we had a training bonus and it was hard to understand. So, I used to tell people just that. Get promoted, get trainers under you and when your check comes with a number in that slot, you'll get it!

Hope that helps!

pookeybearsmom
02-15-2006, 07:46 AM
Thanks to everyone.Hoenstly, I tell you the only thing that I am having trouble with mow is getting people to actually join the COTM or ditributorship. They are having a hard time coming up with that money to invest. I am not sure what to do about that. Just keep in contact with them until they can do it? I also had the question of: my friend works at Wal-mart. She is wanting to sell the candles but she honestly doesn't have the money for the initial investment. I was wondering if we can have someone sell our candles and then give them some of the profit to get thier business started? Like I get $4.50 off each candle and then I take $2.50 and give them $2.00 or maybe I can just give it to them in free product for thier new business? Has anyone ever done anything like that and are we allowed per compnay policy?

lovethiscandle
02-15-2006, 08:08 AM
Hi, Pookeybear. Simply sign them up as an Associate member - it is free to sign up and they can sell the candles before they order. Maybe help them with some scent samples to help them get going. Once they build up some profits they can always upgrade to COTM!

I have several "Associates" that are doing just that. You still get residual from their sales. Don't do too much for them or they won't know how to do it on their own. Teach them how to fish instead of giving them the fish etc..... Good luck!Edited by: lovethiscandle

pookeybearsmom
02-15-2006, 11:23 AM
Thank you for the idea of the associate till they can get upgraded. I will call that girl today and talk to her about the possibility. Thank you. If I help her out with the samples that might be just what she needs to get going. Thanks alot!smileys/smiley1.gif

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1