WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Would you ever....

SleepTreats
02-11-2006, 07:25 PM
Hi, lit up ladies!!

I am high on my cinamon tea!! I love it! I have a question for you gals that I adore so much...please help...

I have always wanted to start my own party plan/NM marketing company. I want the product to be gift bags/greeting cards(the beautiful ones with beading and fluff) and staionery. They would be seasonal to whatever holiday. Reps could buy this stuff at wholesale and sell it. Who doesnt need this kind of stuff....I love having gift bags (rare and neat ones) and cards and stationery on hand at all times.

Be honest...and if you have heard of one like this already, please let me know so I can go join!!

THANKS!!

MiaBellaCandle
02-13-2006, 08:44 PM
Hi Kimmie! The only company that I know of is

http://www.pattysprettypaper.com/ .... they have an affiliate program you can join if your interested.

Best wishes,

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1