WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Garuantee YLMB

Mama Botanica
04-08-2009, 07:43 AM
We have developed an eye popping Team program for an awsome line of essentials and health & wellness.

You can join at two levels, which is most comfortable $40 or $150. The $40 level is with a commiment for a bigger investment when we "turn on your system".

I garauntee if you work our system you will makes money! By your 3rd month you will clear at least $1500 possibly even more! This works for 2 reasons, the product is phenomnial and the system is a win win for everyone!

Join at $150 and you will make money no questions!

Join at $40 with the commiment to "turn it on" in 2-3 months and I am so sure you will make money I will even give you back your $40 if you do not!

To find out more about how we have structred this for success please pm me here and we can talk! You will not regret it. This is not just another network marketing company. This is the company that will change your life both finacially and health quality.

Free classes, free training, free support, learn the grocery store myth; did you know tooth paste is actually toxic and has a warning right on the label! Did you know high quality essential oils are great alternative to harsh drugs in many cases?

Learn more sign-up to make money and take classes to become a TherapueticTechnician , we even have a accredited degree program for less then $200 yes a Bachelors of Science for less than $200!!!

We mean business and success and want to share the abundance with those who want to prosper where their standing!Edited by: Mama Botanica

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1