WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Hi All!

WaxGal
03-27-2009, 12:40 PM
Hello everyone I just wanted to say hi!

I am PG with #2 and due Aug 1st!My first born Aiden is 14 months!

PepKitty
03-27-2009, 02:13 PM
Congratulations! Out of curiosity, is it hard to get work done with a little one around? I'm just a little nervous about how productive I'm going to be able to be!

WaxGal
03-28-2009, 09:37 PM
It is hard depending on the type of business it can be worked around though. I am lucky my Aiden is pretty independent and plays very we'll by himself so I can get stuff done. I have friends whose children are much more needy.

I am in direct sales so what I am doing at home is mostly busy work getting paper work etc. together, doing e-mails, and phone calls.

I take advantage of nap time!!! That is when I get on the phone. I can't imagine how it will be with an 18 month old and a newborn, but I know many have done it so I know I can.

MarkGirl<3
04-06-2009, 06:52 AM
hi,
congrats! being pg is so great! my youngest is just 4 months old and i miss it already! i hope you have a wonderful pg and a healthy little one in aug! try to eat healthy and stay fit and good luck :)