WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

spalm29
03-26-2009, 02:38 PM
Hello everyone... I've been looking into some home/kitchencompanies and was just wondering if anyone had any good advice or any good suggestions on who to take up with. I'm looking to sell products that are reasonably priced and that have a good reputation. And of course I want to make some decent money from selling the products. Any info is greatly appreciated! Thanks to any replies in advance. http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif

Ravish30
03-26-2009, 02:43 PM
Well, I would be biased in my opinion because I am with Tupperware and think its the best....so everyone else who will post will tell ya the same thing about their companies.

I think its great that we have products ranging from $4.99 and up and most come with a lifetime product guarantee and of course, our company has a fabulous long standing reputation.

chefpattiann
03-26-2009, 03:53 PM
I just sent you a PM

christyvw2004
03-26-2009, 07:00 PM
There was a pretty good discussion on choosing a business in the folder "Home Party Plans" you may want to check out. I would suggest finding something you are passionate about. Makes selling something much easier.

jerid.
03-27-2009, 05:15 AM
I PMed you!

HGPLynnE
03-27-2009, 08:51 AM
I will PM you regarding Celebrating Home (formerly Home & Garden Party and Home Interiors)

sdElise
03-31-2009, 08:14 PM
I love Private Quarters!!!

Here is what we are up to, to help local women and children:

Donating 20% of sales!!!

http://www.pqsharethecomfort.com (http://www.pqsharethecomfort.com/)

You will LOVE the products, but will love the income even more!

Do you want me to pm you with info?

BTW-I am a Leader, been with PQ for 1.5 yrs. It is 4 yrs old. We have
grown like crazy. $30m in sales projected for this year. And we have
sold 30% more over this time last year. PLUS-our products appeal to
the whole family. You have to linens for the bed/bathroom.

Love to hear from you.

Elise

925jewelryCA
04-10-2009, 11:19 AM
In my humble opinion, Southern Living at Home has some of the best products on the market as far as quality and style, they are gorgeous! We have a $99 mini kit available this month to start up your business that includes several of our best selling products, order forms, invitations, catalogs-value over $300!

Our commission is 25% and consultants can purchase one of each item in the catalog at 40% off.
We offer a 5% business supplies credit as well.

There are no quotas and no monthlyminimum orders to maintain your discount. There is a small minimum of $500 retail (one average party) if you are team building and want to earn on your downline, but nothing if you are just selling or doing it for personal buying.

Would love to answer any questions your might have! Just PM me!

cjsmama
04-27-2009, 12:09 PM
Hi :) I am with AtHome America ~ I will pm you as well!

Blessings ~ Lisa

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1