WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Maternity Clothes Question

PepKitty
03-26-2009, 11:33 AM
Hi Everyone,

First of all, it's nice to meet you! I usually hang out in the writing folder.

I'm three months pregnant. I'm happy to say that this past Monday we heard the heartbeat and saw a strong little baby kicking and punching around on the ultrasound.

Here's my issue. I grew out of all my jeans about two weeks ago. I've been living in lounge pants. Although I like my lounge pants from time to time, I'm kind of tired of them at this point.

I've obviously gained baby weight - I have a little pooch growing, but to someone who doesn't know I'm pregnant, they'd think I was just lazy this winter smileys/smiley1.gif

My mother keeps telling me it's too early for maternity clothes -- that they won't fit properly, but again, I'm SO sick of lounge pants.

Have any of you had an experience in pregnancy like this? Did you find that the maternity clothes did fit okay?

Congrats to all who are expecting!

WaxGal
03-27-2009, 12:39 PM
I was able to get away with the kind that sit UNDER your belly that early and they fit me the whole time!

Congrats!

PepKitty
03-27-2009, 02:10 PM
Thank you! I seriously need a change! I think I'm going to hit a couple of stores this weekend and see what I can find.

WaxGal
03-28-2009, 09:38 PM
If you have amotherhood maternity or Old Navy that carries maternity clothes they are usually best for under the belly pants.