WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

truchocolate8
03-19-2009, 03:57 PM
Hi moms, my name is <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Brittany</st1:place></st1:State> and I have a home based business, I love it, I make great money at home and I get to lose weight with this product! The reason I love it is because it's CHOCOLATE! Thats right ladies this chocolate is
Sugar free(sweetened with xylitol) gluten free, lactose free, vegan, kosher
Organic, diabetic friendly and free of waxes (yes ladies other chocolates have waxes in them)<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

It helps people lose up to 1 pound a day and there is a WOW effect that is truly amazing! I tried it for 2 weeks and lost 8 1/2 pounds! People who try it love it and sign up!

www.yeschocolate.info (http://www.yeschocolate.info/) it's only $10 to sign up and become an associate and sell just like me!
I look forward to you joining the TruChocolate team! You can also email me at [email protected] if you have any questions!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1