WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Looking for a Committed Colleauge

green2win
02-08-2006, 09:51 PM
Hi there,

I live in Texas, and just joined Mia Bella last week. I finally got my Fast Start Pack, and doing this business FULL TIME.

It is quit different when I don't have to get up in the morning, going to the office--that mean I am creating a structure for myself, so I am not seeing myself sleep in too much in the morning, and don't get start with working the business till 10:30am in the morning, and doing a lot of things that are not really producing the results, or say move my business forward.

I am looking for a Committed Colleauge who is also doing this business full time, and willing to be accounted on and hold me accountable as well. If you are seriously interested, please email me or call me at 214-544-0716

Thank you for your support,

HLD

Lori Moreno
02-09-2006, 11:41 AM
Hi HLD!smileys/smiley17.gif

I have partners in Texas. One I know is very committed to her Mia Bella business. Feel free to call me 773-577-1942. I will be happy to speak with her and put you two in touch.smileys/smiley2.gif She is one cool woman!

Lori Morenosmileys/smiley4.gif

MiaBellaCandle
02-09-2006, 12:33 PM
Hello and welcome. Glad to see you joined our Mia Bella family.

Another idea would be to contact your sponsor or upline Diamond and get involved with a support group for your team. Many teams have their own support groups on yahoo and that way you can hook up with a crossline teammate and possibly someone from your area also that you can brainstorm with along with the other team members in the group. I find the yahoo groups VERY helpful along with the team calls and corporate training calls.

Best wishes in your business and many blessings,

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1