WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Booking Bribary

krispyrice1230
03-18-2009, 05:41 PM
Ladies, I need your help. I have not had a party since Jan. and I'm looking to get things going again. I need some really, really, really good bribary that I can offer people to get them to book parties. I'm talking knock your socks off! People are not booking for the monthly specials or the free stuff right now, I think they are looking for deal.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

925jewelryCA
03-18-2009, 09:07 PM
When I was at my meeting the other night they were showing us their booking tool. It was a list of items to make for snacks for the party, a bag of chips, salsa or dip, package of brownies, some soda etcand the total came to about $10. Then attached to the list (which was on pretty party paper!) was a gift card to Safeway for $10! Safeway is a local chain grocery store, I don't know if they have those where you are but you get the idea! Also, offer YOUR house for the party!
I don't know if that is "knock your socks off" but at least the hostess isn't out any money for snacks!

HGPLynnE
03-19-2009, 07:57 AM
Instead of trying to read your hostess' mind, ask her. Tell that you have been challenged to book one new show today, that you thought of her, and that you want to know what it will take for her to say yes.
This way you can decide if her request is reasonable and most people like to try to help someone out. If she can't help, ask for those referrals.

cjsmama
03-19-2009, 02:09 PM
hey Kristie - have you though of doing a mystry hostess party at your own home?

sdElise
04-01-2009, 12:57 PM
hey Kristie - have you though of doing a mystry hostess party at your own home?

I am doing this tonight at my house! I will offer anyone that books the Half-priced item of their choice w free shipping (as this is a Host Reward anyway & I don't need anything!) So they can use it to get anything in the book-our most expensive to our cheapest item. The rest of the items will be drawing items and you get tickets for booking, RSVPing, biz opp, etc...

GL!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1