WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Home Biz and Taxes - Wa Hoo!

lovethiscandle
02-08-2006, 07:46 PM
Hi, All! Sorry I haven't posted much this week -I have been preparing my taxes.All I can say is thanks to starting out this wonderful business last year, Ihave a lot to write off - including my little candle habitsmileys/smiley1.gif!

Speaking of which, I added up all that I have burned and I may be an addict smileys/smiley36.gif!Maybe I should cut down just a smidge and let the customers have a few - lol.

SandyMilton
02-08-2006, 08:26 PM
I was amazed at the difference as well! I first completed them for just the personal, and saw the bottom line. Then I went back and edited them to include my home business, and what a nice surprise that was! smileys/smiley36.gif

UNcommonScents
02-08-2006, 10:23 PM
Speaking of which, I added up all that I have burned and I may be an
addict smileys/smiley36.gif! Maybe I should cut down just a smidge and let the customers
have a few - lol.

Debra... Burn all you want, they'll make MORE!smileys/smiley36.gif smileys/smiley2.gif smileys/smiley4.gif

MiaBellaCandle
02-09-2006, 12:42 PM
Your so right Debra! smileys/smiley2.gif

The tax advantages of having a home business are awesome!

What a difference it makes on my tax forms each year also.

Blessings,

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1