WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Opportunity

SleepTreats
02-08-2006, 06:37 PM
ANY time someone hosts a party in their home...offer the votives...and then when someone says those smell great -- well, you step up. No one will turn down free votives.

SandyMilton
02-08-2006, 08:24 PM
Those make a great little thank you gift for your host and hostess! Always have brochures with you just incase anyone asks

The only time I wouldn't bring outbrochures and discuss the candles is if I am at another person's home show for aparty planthough - but they can certainly be talked about afterwards smileys/smiley2.gif

SleepTreats
02-08-2006, 08:28 PM
Yes, i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love Cinnamon Tea the best--is better than SOCP to me! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1