WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : ~*Welcome Becky K*~

msterra29
03-11-2009, 09:10 AM
Welcome Becky to Watkins and the Summit Group! We are all one big family here:) you can always post here of course, email, call me or email Bianca (my upline) when I am out of town or unreachable for some reason:)

Wishing you much success with your business!

grandmaofone
03-11-2009, 09:19 AM
Thank you Terri, I am looking forward to my new adventure. :) I can't wait to try out the products, I have my list already going.. lol

Thanks again for the welcome,
Becky :)

bianca5454
03-15-2009, 08:30 AM
Hi Becky,
Welcome to Watkins!http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley31.gif You'll love every bit of it~ We are all here for you!

FlickerScents
03-15-2009, 01:08 PM
Welcome to Watkins Becky. I love everything I have gotten so far...Terri is the best (plus she is my friend).

grandmaofone
03-15-2009, 04:15 PM
Thank you I am so looking forward to trying everything... I am putting my first order in tonight and I think I am going to go for the Inner Cleanse, you all have been saying so much about it, I can't wait to try it. :) There is so much to choose from to put on my first order, but I am sure I will find sonmething more to add. lol Can't wait to get my new package on Fri. (maybe) :)

bianca5454
03-15-2009, 05:15 PM
Becky,
Have you checked out the Watkinize your home set? It's a fantastic deal (much bigger overall discount). You can sell the products in the set as well as use them for yourself. Be sure to check out the list of products included in the set. I only wish I could order a second set! LOL!

grandmaofone
03-15-2009, 05:48 PM
Bianca,

Yes I have checked that out and I believe I have 90 days to order if I choose to, did I read it correctly? I see there is alot of things in there that I would love to try and your right a really nice discount. Can I also still order the gift certificate?

I did place my first order. :)

bianca5454
03-15-2009, 05:51 PM
Oh yes, you still have time to order it. It's just a great value and I just wanted to share. I am not sure I understand what you mean by ordering gift certificates?

grandmaofone
03-15-2009, 07:35 PM
Yes I should of probably explained myself, I am always told that I do that. lol

I signed up for the reg. membership and the Living Naturally. The other two are the Watkinize and the $200 gift cert.

Hopefully I can still get them also.

My list became very long tonight. lol

bianca5454
03-16-2009, 01:59 AM
LOL! You'r fine!

The Watkins Man
04-05-2009, 07:09 AM
Welcome to watkins beckysmileys/smiley31.gif

SpicesPlusMore
04-05-2009, 09:24 AM
Hi Becky,

Welcome... http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif