WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Watkins Herbs Rock

FlickerScents
03-08-2009, 01:11 PM
I want to comment on the Watkins Herbs that I have gotten and used.
Besids growing them myself these are the best I have used. I thought the national brand we all know McC---mick were good, but these rock. The Rosemary is so pungent and the Bayleaves are so aromatic.
Way to go Watkins...I can not wait to order some more. Cinnamon and some others are on my list.
Soooo glad I found Terri, and Watkins.
Jennie

bianca5454
03-08-2009, 01:17 PM
Jeanie,
This month Watkins is offering the 12 spice set with the rack for a discounted price. It is such a nice set and the rack is a great way to display the cool tins not to mention keeping them handy and at your finger tips. (I'm offering an additional bonus to my customers on this set).

When I first started rotating my spices I was in awe to the quality and FLAVOR the Watkins spice delivers. Cooking has become more exciting and of course flavorful now.

So glad you are enjoying the Watkins spices........they are by far the best out there (and I can't help but to say that ounce per ounce, Watkins is actually a better value).

gkoinski
03-08-2009, 02:02 PM
Jennie,

These are all I use (other than fresh) in my cooking too! They rock!

msterra29
03-10-2009, 04:24 PM
Jennie,

I am so glad you love them. I have just started cooking:) lol so I am starting out with the best!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1