WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : ~So Quiet~How is everyone doing?

msterra29
03-05-2009, 08:09 AM
Hello everyone!
I just got back from a mini-vacation and you guys have been so quiet on the board~ How is everyone doing?

How is the Inner Cleanse going?- I know a few of you are now on this. I skipped a couple days and didn't take it with me- and I felt so bloated until I took them yesterday morning. Later in the evening I started feeling better and then this morning I am back to normal.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Terri

bianca5454
03-05-2009, 12:40 PM
I'm planning on starting my March cleanse this weekend. Now that I have been using it regularly, I can really tell the difference and even look forward to starting a new cleanse! LOL!

Sometimes we can react differently to our first cleanse. It's just a matter of how badley our body needed it - so it's actually a good sign. After that, there are little to no side effects yet you can tell the difference on how you feel overall - energy wise and more.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1