WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Vendoring at Crops???

amymisha
02-19-2009, 10:31 AM
I just re-signed up
with CTMH after a long hiatus, and last Saturday met a woman in my area
who organizes local crops. She said she would love to have me as a
vendor at her crops (yippee!!). Those of you who do this, can you give
me some idea of what supplies to have on hand for sale, what to expect,
etc.? What are best sellers for you? How much do you think I should
bring. Like I said, I only just rejoined, and haven't even gotten my
supplies yet!!! Any and all help is much appreciated. She does a
smallish crop every other month, so it seems like a REALLY good
opportunity.
Does anyone have any advice???

Post your answers, or hit me off list: [email protected]

Thank you!

Amy
</span></span>

dianek
03-20-2009, 09:09 PM
Not really sure, but this is what I have seen. A friend used to belong to CM and she would do the crop on National crop day: sometime in May and would have her CM items there for purchase.

I am not sure if she really stocked up, but I know she would open the packs of paper and divide them out, so you only bought pieces you needed.

I think you could do that, and maybe if your friend would let you, have a smallish "class" maybe with a new stamp or idea. Then if anyone wanted to order anything they could and it would be there in time for the next crop.

Diane

Jolly
04-29-2009, 07:52 PM
My friend just signed for CTMH and is haviong her OPEN House or GATHERING this Saturday... T think she is going to be having projects to teach.. I will be happy to report back.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1