WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Answer these questions [ctt]

nesgames4me
02-18-2009, 01:00 PM
If you answer yes go to the next questions:

1. Do you text message?
2. Do you use the internet?
3. Do you want to make money?

This launches in 8 days so the faster you get in the more money you will make.

It's called Chat To Text and it allows you to get text messages from your friends on Facebook, Bebo, and soon MySpace (they're working on a MySpace one now). You just put this little widget on your profile page and your friends can send you a text message, and you can reply from your cell phone.

You don't need any fancy cell phone, any cell phone that can text will work. It's kind of like Instant Messaging through text messaging through your Facebook/Bebo/MySpace page.
Anyway, check it out for yourself:

http://www.chattotext.com/amember/go.php?r=6956&i=l0

As you'll see in the video, the best part is that you can make some serious cash just by spreading the word...like I am right now!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1