WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

EstherL
02-18-2009, 12:42 PM
Do you want to stay at home with your children and still earn an income? Have you checked out lots of options but haven’t found something that will actually work? Do you want a business that doesn’t require a huge start-up cost or risk? And something that you can actually do while at home with your little ones - not out doing parties, making deliveries, or selling your products?

This is the type of business that many moms think is “too good to be true.” In fact, when I was introduced to this opportunity, I thought it was too good to be true, and I kept looking for the “catch”. Thankfully, I found that there is no catch, and 2 years later I am able to be at home with my little one the majority of the time, and I earn a steady residual income!

This business is not MLM or party plan, it doesn’t require a large start-up cost, there is a money-back guarantee on the products and start-up cost, there are no parties, no inventory, and you don’t have to sell products that people don’t need or want. Our team is partnered with a solid company with a track record of success, and we just grew again in 2008 despite the challenging economy. This business will be the last business you ever have to build, and your income is even willable to your children!

Find out all the facts by contacting me on my website (http://littlefield.advancingwithus.com) or by private message. We will set up a time for a free webcast or phone call so that you can get all the details and make an informed decision. Please only contact me if you are serious, motivated, hard-working, and truly want to make a difference for your family.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1