WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

glorybound00
02-18-2009, 07:08 AM
#1 skin care company is looking for more to join. Mary Kay is a very well know skin care company. Right now it's booming even though they say we are in a recession. Come join a wonderful team and learn how to make money. We get 50% commission on all we sale. While using wonderful products. Mary Kay is a Christian company and very well respected. Go to my site to get started. You also recieve wonderful training from me and my upline to help you all the way you are never ever alone.

Watch this wonderful video that CBS news did on Mary Kay http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4802246n

www.marykay.com/allycarter

P.S. Anyone who joins and gets a starter kit and also becomes active status get a free gift from me.

Ally
www.marykay.com/allycarterEdited by: glorybound00

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1