WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

IamBlessed
02-14-2009, 06:38 PM
Hey y'all! I've had my first Gathering and it was wonderful! Over $500 in sales and 5 bookings! But, I let my hostess do it at my house and because of that I didn't have to worry about how to carry my products to her house. Well, now I have 2 Gatherings this week and it just dawned on me that I need something to put my stuff in to take with me, lol. So, are there any specialized carrying cases for home products like plates and prints and things or do you all just use a tote bin of some sort or a suitcase? I've got to get something in the next day or so, so any help you can give would be awesome!!! Thanks so much ladies, have a blessed and beauiful night!

OH, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

chefpattiann
02-15-2009, 07:24 AM
Staples carries a roling cart to carry products and it saves the back!

HGPLynnE
02-15-2009, 03:52 PM
Krystal

I use plenty of bubble wrap to wrap my breakables. I like the rolling case but it can get a little heavy when you have a flight of stairs, so I use a wooden crate that I got at Michaels or Hobby Lobby. I then put all the smaller items in a plastic tote with a locking lid (I can't remember the size, I think it is like 66 quarts. It is bigger than a plastic file box.

I used to use the rolling duffle bag as well, but I didn't like the way the soft sides gave in. If you use a suitcase, don't make it too large. For my pictures I did get a picture bag, but if I only have one larger print, then I carry it separately.

Lynn

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1