WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Can't find a job

JoyRiley
02-12-2009, 03:33 PM
I am an Army wife who can't find a job, neither a wahj or a non wahj :( I have applied everywhere I can think of. We are stationed at Fort Bliss and about 75% or more of the jobs I see posted require fluent Spanish because El Paso is a border town. And I do not know Spanish fluently. I have an Associates degree in accounting but no one in the accounting field seems to be hiring. I was hoping someone in this forum would be able to help me out

Thanks

Mrs1stSgt
02-12-2009, 04:29 PM
HI JoyRiley, I am in El Paso also, I may be able to help a little. I work 2-3 days or really when I want to bagging groceries at the commissary not a glam job but not bad money i average $10 an hour, I really do not want a 9-5 because my primary responsiblity is my family and I want to fully be able to focus on my SOC business. I do get a lot of job info from www.SnagAJob.com (http://www.SnagAJob.com) sent to my e-mail account though. If you are interested in buidling a business along side your other activities in life send me a PM.

andr117
03-09-2009, 04:29 AM
Hi! I don't libe in El Paso, but I have the same problem with my job. I want to wish you a good luck in your job finding.