WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

iluvsoycandles
02-05-2006, 06:54 AM
Okay, got into an alliteration frenzy!! lol

Had an idea......Going to a Superbowl party? Hosting one?

Why not bring a jar along with you to your party (as a thanks for having us over) or burn a jar or 2 while you have a house full of potential customers?

Be sure to bring a scent the men would enjoy too!!

Just another way to introuduce our candles to a group of people (and they are your friends...even better)!!

Just a thought!!

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smileys/smiley36.gifEdited by: iluvsoycandles

SandyMilton
02-05-2006, 07:13 AM
That is an excellent idea! Take advantage of an opportunity to get the smells out and about to others!

southernbg
02-05-2006, 07:32 AM
Jennifer,

That is an Fabulous idea! I love it! I will definately do that tonight!

Many Blessings,

Natalie

iluvsoycandles
02-05-2006, 07:55 AM
Maybe you could also bring colors of jarsthat coordinate with the teamstoo.

Not sure what the Seahawk colors are but maybe a nice golden yellow for the Steelers. check your inventory, see what you have.

DeeM
02-05-2006, 11:19 AM
Jennifer,

What a great idea.Thanks for the tip. Happy to meet another Steeler fan.smileys/smiley32.gifsmileys/smiley32.gif

Dee

Silverback
02-08-2006, 04:34 PM
We have LOTS of pretty blues and greens
that could be used to represent nice teams
like the Seahawks. smileys/smiley32.gif

You could use a BLACK, sooty, paraffin
candle to represent those yucky Steelers. smileys/smiley13.gif

I'm only kidding so save the heat!!smileys/smiley36.gif smileys/smiley36.gif smileys/smiley36.gif

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1