WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Products for your family.....

MakeupEraserDiva
02-11-2009, 05:17 PM
Ladies,

For all those military spouses / partners who are perhaps residing out the country or are in remote or isolated communities, as a fellow WAHM, I would like you to all know that Avon products can now be ordered on-line !! Free shipping and direct delivery to your front door...........

Avon, as many of you know, have products for the WHOLE FAMILY and is a company dedicated to worthy causes and has aprestige standing in the community. They have fantastic products available for any budget.

Please take a minute and check out my on-line Avon webstore at www.youravon.com/caddlesberger (http://www.youravon.com/caddlesberger). Register your name as a customer and shop on-line........Be sure to enter "FSANY" for free shipping in the shipping promo code box.

Also, if anyone just wants me to send them a catalog, please let me know and I will be happy to add you to my mailing list.

Take care all.
Christine
Avon Independent Representative