WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Facial Moisturizer

bianca5454
02-10-2009, 06:36 PM
Just wanted to say that I love the new facial moisturizers that Watkins has released (new and improved).

I loved the old stuff, but now I can understand why they changed. It's amazing.......so amazing, I just ordered more! LOL! Thank you Watkins! Finally something for the most sensitive skin!http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley32.gif

msterra29
02-11-2009, 02:10 PM
I wished I had placed an order this time for it- but got all kinds of other great things in.

I will need to try this though for sure:)

watkinsindel
02-12-2009, 07:03 AM
This is an awesome product line. I just started using it when my old supply ran out and I am very pleased with it. I love how light the day cream is I can not tell I have it on after it absorbs in. Some products your face feels sticky this is not one of them!!!!!!!

bianca5454
02-12-2009, 07:16 AM
I couldn't agree with you more. Being that I have sensitive skin and most everything out there burns my skin, I am thrilled to have a system that works and feels good.

Before these products, I would endure the stinging of other products.....no more!

Be sure to check out the ingredient page. These products are packed with beneficial compounds!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1