WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : ~My results~ Lost 7 lbs!!

msterra29
02-02-2009, 07:55 AM
Lost 7 lbs in 17 days with Watkins Inner Cleanse/ Restore
~ I couldn't wait to post my results~ LOL

Hi all!

I am very excited. I just finished my last pill this morning and I have lost 7 lbs in 17 days! have tried numerous products with no luck. I have to be careful because I have a rapid heart rate~ so I started off slow with this product taking one pill in the morning and one in the evening (and really I figured my heart would race with this one also and I would have to quit after 2-3 days). I thought it was worth the shot for the price ($12.99 plus I get my discount) and if it didn't work I wouldn't be out much! I started feeling more energy on about day 3 and picked up to using 2 pills in the morning 2 at night. I did fantastic! I started noticing losing weight after day 6 and when I stepped on scale yesterday I had lost 7 lbs and can fit back in my pants without feeling they were squeezing me into! LOL

I will be using this if not every month~ every other month! If anyone has any questions about my experience with the product since this is an Inner cleanse product~ PM me.

TerriEdited by: msterra29

watkinsindel
02-02-2009, 08:32 AM
Are you also using the Weight Management supplements?

I have not looked at the inner cleanse as a weight loss product so that is great info to know as well.

Michelle

msterra29
02-02-2009, 08:41 AM
Michelle,

No...I have not used any of the weight management products. I really just needed to lose the little pooch I have from having the girls. I am down to 115 lbs now so I really don't want to go any further since I am 5"4. I believe so much of it was the energy that I got from the product and then of course it cleansing~ something everyone needs often! LOL

I have also noticed a decrease in appetite. For ex. I would eat two hotdogs-now I can barely eat one. I also had pizza yesterday for Super Bowl- ate one slice instead of two--I am wondering how long Watkins recommends waiting between the cleansing cycles?? I am going to call and find out today.

watkinsindel
02-02-2009, 02:26 PM
I believe that the product should be used 1 time per month - I have used it in the past every other month without any issues. I also have used the Weight Management system successfully with exercise as well.

bianca5454
02-02-2009, 02:48 PM
Anytime you start a weight loss program or just want the best results from your vitamins, it's always best to use the cleanse first. The cleanse gets all the icky stuff out of your system allowing better absorbtion from our foods and vitamins we take in.
The weight loss experienced from the cleanse is because you are getting rid of the things in your system that was blocking the ability to absorb the good things. Does that make sense. That is why it's a good idea to use it on a regular basis; to keep your body functioning the way it is suppose to function. Too many food products we eat these days has additives in it that our body does not know how to process.

msterra29
02-03-2009, 02:47 PM
Michelle,

I just called Watkins to find out if I can use it back to back and they said it was absolutely ok. Watkins recommends once a month- but if this is the first time using cleansing products you may want to do 2 cycles instead of one. I just placed an order a few min ago for the product again. After I finish this one- I will start using once a month then:)

Bianca,

After reading some on cleansing this past week- you were right on with the reason I lost weight. Isn't it scary that a person can have this much nasty stuff in their body (without going into details..lol). I also found out from my sister in the medical field that 70-80% of deaths started from the colon (came from autopsies and we are not talking colon cancer either..eww). It is amazing though how much energy I have gained. I thought I was just worn down from the girls! Poor things got most of the blame, lol.

Terri

bianca5454
02-03-2009, 02:54 PM
Awe heck! We all blame our kids! I tell mine "just wait till you have your won puppies!" LOL!

That is creapy about the autopsies....eww is right! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley11.gif

Thank goodness for Watkins, eh?! smileys/smiley32.gif

msterra29
02-03-2009, 04:32 PM
Bianca,

LOL, yeah! Didn't we use to have all natural toothpaste? I placed a pretty big order earlier this evening and wanted some toothpaste. I looked all over on the net but didn't see it. Am I just imagining we use to have it?

sglashower
02-05-2009, 06:59 AM
Hi Terri,

I just got back yesterday and after seeing what all my mother-in-law is going through, I am more passionate than ever on the importance of being proactive with my own health and also my family.

I am so pleased to have found a company that actually offers affordable, quality supplements.

I placed an order yet last night and I am so excited to try the Inner Cleanse. I would love to finally be able to get rid of the stubborn 10lbs that I have not been able to get rid of since having children.

PS: I am ready to get to work!

bianca5454
02-05-2009, 07:04 AM
Terri,
We did have it, but unfortunately it is gone now.

msterra29
02-05-2009, 08:20 AM
Good morning again Sue:)

Well I am so glad your back with us:) and I hate that your going through the trying time right now- you know where I am if you want to talk about it:) Warning though with Watkins- the productscan get a little addicting:) I just ordered another Inner Cleanse againthe other day also along with Laundry Detergent, Dishwashing detergent, Hand creams (for hubby) the Mango body lotion...etc....etc...lol My hubby was like "Your moving Watkins in with us now aren't you?" Yeah...should of done it along time ago!

Hugs,
Terri

msterra29
02-05-2009, 08:21 AM
Terri,
We did have it, but unfortunately it is gone now.

Bianca,

I thought we did have it..good~well at least I am not losing my mind. At first when I saw your post I thought you were talking about the Inner Cleanse and I was like NOOO!!! LOL

Hugs,

Terri

FlickerScents
02-05-2009, 06:15 PM
Speaking of an Inner Cleanse...that is why we take a Probiatic Supplement every day...to but it gentle...our pipes are clean and we have alot more energy and just dont have that bloated out feeling. Does Inner Cleanse contain a Probiotic. To ask another delicate question: Can you take it and still leave the house...or does it keep you "occupied" all day.
Never thought I would be talking about my potty problems on a thread http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley2.gif

sglashower
02-05-2009, 06:21 PM
I'm glad you asked that because I was thinking the same thing - just didn't know quite how to askhttp://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley36.gif.

msterra29
02-05-2009, 06:25 PM
Speaking of an Inner Cleanse...that is why we take a Probiatic Supplement every day...to but it gentle...our pipes are clean and we have alot more energy and just dont have that bloated out feeling. Does Inner Cleanse contain a Probiotic. To ask another delicate question: Can you take it and still leave the house...or does it keep you "occupied" all day.
Never thought I would be talking about my potty problems on a thread http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley2.gif

Jennie,

How funny:) Yes this was one of the first things I checked. I first heard of probiotics when I got food poisoned last year and spent time in the hospital on 3 occasions (salmonella). I was so sick and lost 22 lbs! The doctors were telling me that I had to eat plenty of yogurt and get a probiotic supplement to take daily also to restore all the good bacteria~never knew that before.

Second question-- it does not keep you preoccupied all day. It just makes you regular daily:) putting in a nice way..lol

Here is the information for this product as far as restoration:

4 capsules daily=100 million Lactospore cultures

Bacterial Restoration:
• An important part of any intestinal cleansing is
to replenish the vital lactic bacteria that inhabit
the large intestine. These bacteria perform a host
of beneficial functions, such as the maintenance
of proper colon pH, the secretion of antibiotic
substances and vitamins, and the suppression of
infectious yeasts and harmful bacteria.
• Contains a special strain of lactic bacteria known
as Lactospore®, which has been found to be far
superior to the acidophilus-based cultures found
in yogurt and in other cleansing products.*
• Also contains Dahlulin PB™, a patented complex
carbohydrate that promotes the healthy

Lactospore® growth.

bianca5454
02-06-2009, 03:10 AM
LOL! Yes, you can feel comfort in leaving the house!!!

FlickerScents
02-06-2009, 05:15 AM
This sound very much like the daily supplement we take. I did go to the Watkins site to check on the ingredients. We get ours "daily" in a smaller dose. I know what you mean about wondering where all the "extra" came from. I saw Dr. Oz on tv and he said we can be walking around with up to 15 lbs of extra stuff that is stored in our colon and digestive tract..that that is just disgusting. "Stored" bacterial is the numer one cause of colon and digestive types of cancers. SO all...get your Inner Cleanse and join the rest of us!!

watkinsindel
02-06-2009, 06:18 AM
Watkins Rezist plus contains lactospore this is an awesome supplement that helps with allergies and also digestive issues.

Supplement Facts
Serving size 2 caplets
Servings per container 30
Amount per 2 caplets %DV
Lactospore® (microencapsulated Lactobacillus sporogenes cells) 300 million †
Patented immune-stimulating oligosaccharides: 500 mg †
Dahlulin PB™ FOS [fructo-oligosaccharides from chicory root
and dahlia (Dahlia Variabilis) (tuber)]
ImmunEnhancer™ [arabinogalactan from larch tree (Larix sp.)]
Herbal immune support blend: 400 mg †
Astragalus root standardized extract (Astragalus membranaceus),
elderberry juice concentrate, and olive leaf 4:1 extract (Olea europea)
Watkins Proprietary Bio-Activator™ Blend: 50 mg †
Black pepper fruit, ginger root, cellulase plant enzyme
†Daily value (DV) not established
Other ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline

cellulose, cellulose gum, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, magnesium
stearate, pharmaceutical glaze.

Directions: For adults: take 2 caplets daily.

here is the info from the sheet online - so if you are using another brand you can switch and get a great product from Watkins

Rezist Plus can help to:
• Boost immunity*
• Maintain healthy intestinal flora*
• Reduce symptoms of lactose intolerance*
• Maintain healthy cholesterol levels*
• Reduce frequency & severity of headaches*
• Reduce allergic reactions*
• Ease gastrointestinal discomfort*
• Enhance absorption of calcium*
• Produce B vitamins in the body*
• Aid in digestion*
Feel great all year long! While Rezist Plus offers
tremendous immune-enhancing benefits during the
winter months, you can continue to reap the benefits
of Rezist Plus all year long! ImmunEnhancer™—
an extract of the larch tree—is twice as effective
as echinacea in boosting the immune system.*
And Lactospore®, FOS and arabinogalactan support
healthy intestinal flora and help to block harmful
invaders from attacking the body, helping to ease
allergy symptoms, headaches, lactose intolerance
and gas and bloating while helping to maintain
normal intestinal function.* Rezist Plus also helps
to maintain healthy cholesterol levels and enhance
absorption of calcium.* Our herbal immune support
blend helps you maintain a healthy lifestyle

and keep you living well!* 60 caplets; two per day.
02272 $19.99

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1