WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

msterra29
01-30-2009, 07:14 AM
Just wondering is anyone here from the Summit Group is going to the St. Louis event or thinking about it? I am watching for the registration link to go up soI can put the $20 down:) I thought the registration for the first 50 ($99)- even the second 50 ($119)was a wonderful price to attend which includes speakers, banquet and another meal also. Has anyone been to one of the events and if so how did you like it?

Thanks!
Terri

watkinsindel
01-31-2009, 04:08 PM
The Summit Group training events (held at the WIBC and in the St. Louis Area a few years ago) are always AWESOME. If you can possibly make it to the training don't hesitate to go. It will be well worth your time and money to go.

Michelle

msterra29
01-31-2009, 05:58 PM
Thank you Michelle! I am def. planning on attending this year:) I checked on Mapquest and was thinking I would have to fly- but it is only like 6.5 hours from me! Thank goodness!

msterra29
02-11-2009, 02:15 PM
I just sent in my deposit:) I am excited now! I didn't know St. Louis had a Six Flags. I guess I will spend an extra few days:)

bianca5454
02-11-2009, 04:01 PM
Terri,
You won't regret it. The conferences are always fantastic!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1