WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Cinn Tea

delawarelites
02-02-2006, 11:17 PM
Woohoo, my cotm has been shipped and scheduled for delivery on Friday!!!! I can't wait!

SandyMilton
02-03-2006, 05:24 AM
OOOOOH Let us know how you like it! I can't wait until it's time for mine to ship out!

darla605
02-03-2006, 06:22 AM
Hi Everyone,

Got mine yesterday and it is FABULOUS!!!! Love it!!!!!

Denise smileys/smiley17.gif

southernbg
02-03-2006, 06:33 AM
Hi Ladies,

I can not wait to get mine! It should be here next week!

Many Blessings,

Natalie

Lori Moreno
02-03-2006, 08:34 AM
Hi Denise!!!!smileys/smiley17.gif

Mine should be here shortly, but I can't wait!

Can you give us more details? Such an interesting scent.... A great one for this very warm winter here in Sunny Chicago!

Lori Morenosmileys/smiley4.gif

southernbg
02-03-2006, 02:38 PM
Oh I am so excited! I came home and my Cinnamon Tea was on the door step. It smells soo good!

Many Blessings,

Natalie

emmyj
02-03-2006, 08:06 PM
This biz is WAAAAY too much fun!
AND
I am so glad that I have such a great group of "bella girls" to share it with.

:) Emily

Lori Moreno
02-03-2006, 08:34 PM
A new distributor just emailed me to let me know her first

Candle of the Month just arrived

and it's the Cinnamon Tea and her family LOVES IT!

Can't wait!

Emily, it just keeps becoming more and more FUN!

I can say that after more than TWO YEARS!!

Put your seatbelt on!smileys/smiley2.gif

Lori Morenosmileys/smiley17.gif

lovethiscandle
02-03-2006, 09:08 PM
OH, I can't wait! I usually get mine around the 17th. I loved the Apricot Freesia - Can't wait for this one smileys/smiley1.gif

SandyMilton
02-03-2006, 09:21 PM
I'm in the "second wave" as well and I am anxious for this one - will probably place an order for it in my next case order before I even my COTM :)

BellaBabe
02-04-2006, 09:04 AM
I got mine yesterday as well, which I was totally surprised when the UPS man pulled up. That was such a quick shipment. smileys/smiley32.gif

I have to say I LOVEEEEE the Cinn. Tea!!!!!!!!!smileys/smiley4.gif

It has such an interestingting scent throw. Theres not too much cinnamon, and the tea just makes it smell even better. I think this is gonna be a new fav of mine. But SOCP is my all time favorite and I dont think that will change LOL smileys/smiley36.gif

delawarelites
02-04-2006, 11:10 PM
Hi, I received it right on schedule! Much quicker this month than last month.

I like it, but don't really smell cinnamon. It's a very interesting scent. But I think I like Apricot Freesia better :).

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1