WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I have to admit...

southernbg
02-01-2006, 10:06 AM
That I was not a fan of Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper when it first came out. So I took the very last votive I had and made scent samples out if it. The extra ones that I had have been sitting on my desk all week. Everytime I sit down, I have said what is that wonderful smell, forgetting that they were on my desk. I am in love now! More in love than I ever had been before! Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper is one of the best scents around.

Many Blessings,

Natalie

JackieUlmer
02-01-2006, 11:01 AM
That's why I always like to remind myself and my team that it is NOT about me! It's all about the customer, the prospect, the other person!

Glad you discovered that AWESOME scent!

ccarroll
02-01-2006, 07:56 PM
It was not my favorite either. It is very strong packaged, yet when you burn it, it is nice. It has grown on me! smileys/smiley2.gif

Chris

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1