WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

wahfather
01-08-2009, 11:08 AM
I am a work at home father. I found a job at WestAtHome on this website over a year ago to subsequent the income that I make during tax season.

I am also a tax consultant with 10 years of experience with income taxes issues and tax preparation services.

I know how to take little or no income from your work at home jobs and use legal tax guidelines to help you receive ALL</font> of the EIC $$$</font> you deserve on your tax return.

I guarantee a larger return than HRBlock or Jackson Hewitt or I will file you for FREE.
</font>
Last year I helped my 35 WAH clients get back an </span></span>EXTRA</font> amount of $44,000 </font></span>total. That's an average of $1250 extra for each person. </span>smileys/smiley4.gif

Call or email me for more info. Or if you have any questions. I am available 24/7 for all who are interested.

Thanks for your attention.

</span>
Edited by: wahfather

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1