WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : How to...

green2win
01-31-2006, 04:25 PM
We have a Yankee Candle retail store where I live. I stoped by last night. Boy, was it "smelly". My nose hurt and my head spinned after short 10 minutes of visit. Anyway, Mia Bella will sell well in my area.

Has any of you started this business full-time? I just turned in my two week notice last week, and would like to find a job that will allow me to have evenings and weekends to build this business. However, when I thought about the "routines" getting up in the morning to go to work makes me tired. But not having an insurance is not a good move for me right now since I am also taking care of my well-being. I want to find out if any of you started this business full-time, and what have you done, and if you don't mind, could you describe your day?

I am signing up tomorrow with a Fast Start Pack, by the way.

*Bama*
01-31-2006, 04:44 PM
Way to go! If you put your mind to it, and put forth effort and time you will succeed. I know there are some that work this full time, and just remember that it will not happen over night. I am just doing part time, but working my way up, because I would love to do full time.

The fast start pack is the way to go for sure! Remember to hand out biz cards, brochures with samples every where you go. Talk to everyone about them!

Goodluck!

JackieUlmer
01-31-2006, 04:45 PM
Make sure you have a solid business plan in place that includes daily and weekly action steps. Go through the Roadmap to Success and listen into as many company and generic training calls as you can.

Get solid on your reason why and let NOTHING deter you!

Good luck! And way to go getting started the BEST WAY!

OliviaHyder
01-31-2006, 08:10 PM
Good luck!

If you put your mind to it, you can work this biz full time!

Olivia

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1