WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : It’s HERE!!

emmyj
01-31-2006, 04:15 PM
The UPS man just came.......with my very first COTM!!

I just have to say...
MY HOUSE SMELLS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to take a bath with my Bella Bar now!!

I just smileys/smiley27.gifMia Bella!!

southernbg
01-31-2006, 04:16 PM
Hi Emily,

I am so excited for you! Congratulations on you very first box! There are many more to come!

Many Blessings,

Natalie

*Bama*
01-31-2006, 04:16 PM
smileys/smiley32.gifsmileys/smiley32.gifYAY!!!!!!!!!!!

emmyj
01-31-2006, 04:19 PM
~~ Happy Dance ~~

smileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley2.gifsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley2.gif

SandyMilton
01-31-2006, 04:45 PM
OOOOH I knew you would love it! The Bella Bars are the only kind of soap I use now - and the Body Wash my daughter uses constantly now!

Isn't thatcandle scentjust amazing??!!

01-31-2006, 08:36 PM
Hey Emily!

Don't forget to use the Bella Bar on your hair! I was skeptical at first but, after using it, I'm convinced that it makes a wonderful substitute for shampoo! I know there are probably some ladies out there that use it as a conditioner as well, but my hair is so curly and frizzy that I need the extra moisture. But what a great product for women on the go or for light packingif you're taking a trip!!

homefree
01-31-2006, 08:59 PM
I felt the same way when I got my CTOM a couple weeks ago. I split the bella bar in half..to use and still have some to show. I have been using it now for bath and hair and I am constantly feeling my face now!! Its is softer than it has been in years, plus my legs are no longer dry after shaving. Its the Bella BEST KEPT SECRET!! We need to getting the word out ladies and gents!smileys/smiley32.gif

lovethiscandle
01-31-2006, 09:02 PM
I agree! My husband and I both love the bella bars! I even have one in the kids bathroom because they would use up a whole hand soap container in one day smileys/smiley5.gif.

I tried it on my hair and I had two very different results - I will have to try it again. One day I loved it, the next -not so much. But I have very thick hair and perhaps I did not rinse well the last time.

I got to do the "the candles are here" dance myself today smileys/smiley4.gif! Hurray! Ilove them all! My son even had to run and smell them all when he got home from school.-lol

UNcommonScents
01-31-2006, 09:11 PM
I am also now using the Bella Bars EXCLUSIVELY for soap AND shampoo. It
works wonders! I have always been a SLAVE to conditioner, but with the
Bella Bar as shampoo for the first time ever I don't need it anymore and my
hair is never frizzy or "difficult".

For me, after my workout in the morning, showering with the Sweet Orange
& Chili Pepper is so refreshing and livens up my morning.LOVE those bars!
smileys/smiley4.gif

--Kitt "Bonafide Mia Bella ADDICT"

Lori Moreno
01-31-2006, 09:53 PM
These Products ROCK!smileys/smiley32.gif

The Bella Bar is amazing. It makes everyone's skin soooooo soft!

Okay READY?smileys/smiley2.gif

"Hi!

My name is (insert your name here)

and

I AM A MIA BELLA SCENT-SATIONAL ADDICT!"

And WATCH OUT because.......

It's CONTAGIOUS!

Lori Morenosmileys/smiley4.gif

emmyj
01-31-2006, 10:16 PM
Hi.

My name is Emily

and I am a Mia Bella ADDICT!!

NO LIE guys, this SO&CP is AMAZING!!!!! Even my husband was like...what smells so good? He's an Airborne Ranger and he came home from a jump tonight at 11 and said...did you clean something??? LOL IF he notices, then I know my neighbors will!!

I am going to be brave and try the bella bar for my shampoo in the am....and we'll see what happens. I have my 2nd ultrasound at 1:00 and I want to smell fantabulous!!! (Or...to use my new favorite word......soysational smileys/smiley36.gif)

SandyMilton
02-01-2006, 04:24 AM
HEY! Don't forget to give your ultrasound tech a brochure smileys/smiley2.gif

hehehe!

emmyj
02-01-2006, 08:19 AM
Ah ha!

She's one of those that LOVES smells, too! I am on a first name basis with the girl since this is my 3rd baby in 3 years LOL.

Gonna do that! I got a sample one in my COTM box last night and I'm just gonna stick a label on that sucker and a little price sheet stapled in and we're GTG!!

smileys/smiley2.gif

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1