WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Watkins January Sign Up Special!

bianca5454
01-02-2009, 08:05 AM
Just released! Watkins January Sign up special! Watkins will give all new associates $10 back!What a great way to start off the New Year!

What do you and Watkins have to offer prospects?<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
<UL =disc>
<LI =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Low Start–up Cost</LI>
<LI =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Easy to Get Started</LI>
<LI =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Great income potential — part-time/full-time</LI>
<LI =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Purchase at discount and save money on monthly grocery budget</LI>
<LI =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Mass Appeal — Consumable products that people use each and every day</LI>
<LI =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">100% money-back guarantee</LI>
<LI =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Recession proof product line</LI>[/list]
Thank you Watkins! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley32.gif

msterra29
01-02-2009, 09:17 AM
I know! That is great:) I also just got this email~

Watkins Advantage Program has been expanded to include even more consumer products. Watkins has updated the Watkins Advantage Program to coincide with the changes in the 2009 Master Catalog to give you the most up-to-date products in your Advantage order.

Then more detail of course! But I look forward to more emails that will probably come today:)

bianca5454
01-02-2009, 10:10 AM
I just reviewed it and it's wonderful - very easy to meet the minimal requirement - and free shipping! Woo Hoo! I also love that they added the new facial cream to the list~ awesome stuff!

Watkins4LifeCC
01-02-2009, 05:41 PM
WTG Watkins! Great sign up special and expansion to the Advantage program!

FlickerScents
01-02-2009, 05:55 PM
What a great time to join Watkins!! This will go very well with my existing business...right Terri!!

msterra29
01-02-2009, 08:08 PM
Right on Jennie...you will have the best of both worlds:)

SpicesPlusMore
01-06-2009, 08:42 AM
Wonderful.. This is a awesome special http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley20.gif

The Watkins Man
01-07-2009, 08:35 AM
I just sponsored a new associate. smileys/smiley31.gif

Krina
01-07-2009, 09:20 AM
Congratulations Lisa, that is great.http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley20.gif

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1