WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : My Kickoff party! Free gift!

Artist4Sale
12-29-2008, 12:32 PM
I am so excited to share Scentsy with you! I am having my business kickoff eShow!

Stop by my site to see the BEAUTIFUL warmers and the wonderful scents Scentsy has to offer!

Here are some FAQ about our Scentsy products!

Q. How long will Scentsy candle bars last?

A. They will last a minimum of 50-80 hours. However some have lasted longer. It depends on the strength of the fragrance.

Q. How hot does the wax get when warmed?

A. The wax will get to just above body temperature, so it won't burn or harm anyone.

Q. Does the warmer come with a light bulb and if so, what wattage?

A. Yes, all warmers include a standard 25 watt globe candelabra base light bulb with purchase.

Q. How long can I leave my warmer on?

A. As long as you feel comfortable leaving it on. Think of it as a lamp.

Q. If I order a 3-pack or a 6-pack do I have to order all the same scent?

A. NO. You can mix and match scents.

Q. How can I earn free products?

A. Host an in-home party or a Traveling Scent Kit (catalog) party of your own. Contact Stacey at [email protected] ([email protected])

What is our wax made of?

Many customers have asked about the wax we use and why. Here is the scoop! We use a food-grade petroleum based wax. We chose this wax because of it's superior scent loading ability, melt point and firmness. We looked into vegetable based waxes, but we just couldn't get a quality candle bar. The wax is not "burning" , therefore it is not released into the air.

So stop by my site to browse or place an order! If you order $44 or more worth of product I will send you a FREE Perfectly Pomegranate Car Candle!

CLICK HERE (http://www.scentsy.com/sstaddie) for my site, then go toPLACE AN ORDER,then click on STACEY STADDIE!

And Don't forget! Host a party (local or eShow) in January and get DOUBLE the Hostess Rewards!

January is the best time to host a party! To help you to start the New Year, we will double the Hostess Rewards for any party with more than $150 in retail sales in the month of January*.

So, instead of earning 1 half-price item on a $150 party, you will earn 2 half-price items.

Happy Shopping!!