WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Information on your company

hskerfan402
12-26-2008, 05:29 PM
Hello. I'm interested in finding out some more information on your companies. Could you please tell me who your with, how much does it cost, what is included in the kit, any "quotas", the best part of being with your company. I look forward to reading your replies. Thanks ladies!

12-26-2008, 06:46 PM
Hi Monica,

I am with Entertaining at Home, formerly Taste of Home Entertaining. We have fabulous products for your home and great kitchen items for cooking as well. Starting in January with our new spring catalog, we will also offer food items in our A La Carte line! We are all very excited about the changes that are coming January 1st including our brand new Spring catalog with a new format!It is beautifully photographed and a great 8 x 10 size on high quality paper!

One of the changes that is already in effect is our new Showcase that has a permanantly reduced price of only $149!! The kit is valued at over $450 and has catalogs, business supplies and wonderful products to display at your shows. We make a 25% profit upfront the night of the show and are given a 5% credit from show sales to purchase our business supplies. There are so many great incentives for our consultants too including, free gas, computers and more! We have no quotas unless you are team building! There is a $25 renewal fee each year to keep your consultant status.

The best part of being with this company is that they really care about the consultants and their success. They make our business simple and appealing and I can't think of any other company who actually reduced their sign up price-permanently. That is huge! We are now one of the less expensive if not the least expensive home company to join!! It is so great to be able to offer a fantastic business opportunity for under $150 with fantastic, usable products!!

Check out the corporate site and I will pm you my personal information as well! Let me know if I can help you in anyway! Iwould be happy to send you a new Spring catalog to drool over!! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley36.gif

www.entertainingathome.com (http://www.entertainingathome.com)

Good luck with your search!

Edited by: [email protected]

HGPLynnE
12-26-2008, 08:07 PM
Hi Monica

I am with Home and Garden Party. The cost to start is regularly $99 or $149 although I do have coupons that allow a new consultant to start for $49 or $74. Depending on which kit you choose (there are 5 to choose from) you will receive a variety of products, supplies for your first shows, and training information. Our quota is $300 per month if you have a downline otherwise you just have to have $300 within your first 90 days as a new designer.

As a designer in training (less than $1500 cumulative sales) you will earn 30% commission on your retail sales. This is deducted from what you owe the company when you enter the order. Once you have sold $1500 cumulative you then earn 10% more in commission on those retail sales on the 15th of the following month. There is also a rewards program that allows you to earn additional supplies when you meet certain goals during your first 3 full months in the business

The best part of HGP for me is that it is a debt-free company, that there is a willingness to share ideas and training across teams, the variety of products, free shipping for customers and guests.

Let me know if you would like more information. Edited by: HGPLynnE

christyvw2004
12-28-2008, 10:02 AM
Uppercase Living Starter Kits are discounted thru the end of the month-$149 & $ 99. This a great incentive if you are interested in siging up. For the $149 it includes:
$100 in reward dollars- so you can purchase anything to decorate your home or to purchase items to help you get started (you decide), all the supplies the company provides (invites, catalogs, color samples, brochures, sample words, etc), also 4 expressions with a value of over $50 to help you get started.
Our quoto is $300 per quarter.
Best part-seeing how our expressions inspire/touch different people. Also the opportunity to meet all you great gals whom are involved with home party plan businesses.

hskerfan402
01-01-2009, 12:52 PM
Thanks for the info. I received a catalog (hard copy)from TOHE but need one from the others. If you could OM me I wil give you my address. Thanks Ladies!

cjsmama
01-02-2009, 06:00 PM
Hi Monica :) I am Lisa with AtHome America it is $50 to start and you get an amazing kit! I will be happy to pm you a picture. The quota is $150 every 3 months. There are a lot of reasons I adore my company - but I would say the best one is when they say to put God and family first they really mean it - in my 3 years with AHA I have seen amazing heart coming from the home office - it truly is like a family :)

I would be happy to share more! ~ Lisa

valcSLAH
01-13-2009, 06:37 AM
Hi Monica,

I am Valerie, I'm with Southern Living At HOME. I have been a consultant for 5 years and love every minute of it!

We have an amazing starting kit for the month of January. For $199 you get over $700 in product. Plus, if you do 2 parties with sales of at least $1000 combined in your first 30 days you get our Entertaining Bucket and Stand FREE!! On top of that you receive 25% in commission which is yours the night of the party. We do not have to pay credit card fees and 5% of your sales goes into a business supply account for the purchase of supplies.

If you would like more information PM me and I will get it out to you ASAP.

Valerie

Amherst
01-14-2009, 08:16 AM
Hello Monica. I'm with Tupperware.
<DIV align=left>Tupperware offers products that last a lifetime!
<DIV align=left>The company has been in the market for 60 years and people already know the products.Tupperware is adding new products like tea, spices and other household items.
<DIV align=left>The Starter Kit isonly $79.99 and you'll get $330 in products.
<DIV align=left>Comission is 25% Parties can be done online or OFFline.
<DIV align=left>Is ok to sale online or do your business online. Personal websites are available.Sales aides to help grow your business. Online training
<DIV align=left>smileys/smiley19.gifNo money?
<DIV align=left>I can help you to set up your first catalog show so you can earn your Kit.
<DIV align=left>Ok... you don't like to do parties or shows... show the catalog!
<DIV align=left>The offer is for anyone who join with me.
<DIV align=left>you don't have to pay to join ...just let me know and I'll help youhttp://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley2.gif
<DIV align=left>Edited by: Amherst

IamBlessed
01-14-2009, 12:27 PM
Hi Monica! I'm with Blessings Unlimited. We are a Christian company that was started by Dayspring, the leading provider of Christian cards and products for over 35 years. We are also a division of Hallmark. We offer home decor, kitchen decor, journaling, gift items, cards and much more. Our prices are very affordable and our Hostess program is great as well.

Blessing Unlimited pays for the Hostess rewards and Hostess and Guest specials, no inventory, no sorting or delivering. Commission is 25% up front with a 5% bonus once you've sold $1200 retail in a month (between 3-4 gatherings) and you can earn up to 40% total on your personal sales once in leadership. In addition our career plan is amazing. I've been a Director in two other companies and Blessings Unlimited's plan is head and shoulders above alot of companies when it comes to the total package. Our percentages that we earn are all based on RETAIL sales.

With only around 230 consultants nationwide and the fact that many people know Dayspring and Hallmark, our opportunity is huge for growth and success. Our company has a mission to touch other's hearts for God through our products that are all inspiring and motivational.

I stepped down from management with my other companyonly knowing that I was being led to be with my family more. Then Blessings Unlimited fell into my lap and I now know that God had this company in store for me to be a part of. It is providing more time with my family than I've had with any of my other companies. The training, the website, the products, the materials...all of it is above and beyond what I've ever experienced and this company actually is what it says it is, and that means the world.

Our kit is$159 plus tax (shipping is included) and contains around $400 worth of product plus tons of business supplies to get started with. We have optional consultant websites that are $30 every 3 months and they come with a shopping cart as well as our Inspirational Living newsletter that is emailed to contacts that you enter into the system once a month and is linked directly back to your consultant website. It has a devotional, tips for products, monthly specials and opportunity links in it.

The best partabout being with this company is not having to separate my faith from my job.I've never done that but now I know that my company supports and encourages that too. There are many, many more things that are important to me but this is the biggest for me.

You can visit my link below about God centered products and opportunity to learn more. There is ashortpresentation on there under the Our Opportunity tab. It's under the pic of the ladies on the right. It's only 6 mins long so if you have chance give that a look over. You can viewa pdf of our catalog there or click shop online and browse products by category. I'm available to you at anytime if you'd like more information. You can email me at [email protected] with your address if you'd like to receive a hard copy of our catalog.I hope to talk with you soon!

pckris
01-18-2009, 09:46 AM
Hi Monica!

I'm with Pampered Chef. As for the basics, our kit is $155 which includes about $500 worth of product, all the paperwork to get you started, and a computer program. It also gives you access to online training, additional resources and more. I have some info in files that I can send you, along with a catalog.

I love the fact that I can set my own schedule, and that PC consultants are not just "numbers", the company truly cares and listens to us. I just returned from Denver...at the conference we heard some AMAZING announcements! PC has totally redesigned the career plan! Now, it will be easier to make more money, promote to higher levels, and maintain your business! I'm really excited about the new opportunites available! :)

As for "quotas", that will be changing as of April 1st. The new min. will be $150 a month (which is a drop in the bucket!) :)

Let me know if you would like me to send you the info! good luck in your search!

apopkin
03-21-2009, 12:04 AM
Lisa could you PM me that info. Also I saw somewhere where it said you could start for me. Please let me know more. Thanks.

christyvw2004
03-21-2009, 06:46 AM
Uppercase Living Starter Kits permantly reduced!
Effective March 23rd our kits are reduced to $99 and $199 permantly. They have also changed the contents a little. Still product credits of $50 and $100 and the same in catalogs. They are revamping it though so it is supposly sleeker (a smaller board to apply expressions at shows with a carry case)and easier totake to shows. If you interested in the entire kit just let me know.

sdElise
04-02-2009, 12:02 PM
I am a Leader with Private Quarters and I love it! The products are easy to sell! The income is awesome. I am no longer on the "perfect company" search. If you would like to hear more about why I love this company so much, just send me a pm. I will FW you the links to online video and audio.

Best wishes in your search!
Ask lot's of questions and give it a try.
Elise

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1