WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

jjvag113
12-22-2008, 12:09 PM
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1>

<DIV id=post_message_1389114>I'm doing something so awesome and I wanted to share it with you. I've become a fitness Coach and I'm earning money while I'm getting in shape. It was so easy to do and did not require any experience. I'm really enjoying this new side job that is quickly becoming my full-time passion. Let me know if you are interested in getting fit and earning extra money helping others do the same. I can show you how easy it is to be a Beachbody Coach and we can build an income together! Check out my Web site at www.beachbodycoach.com/CoachJedi (http://www.beachbodycoach.com/CoachJedi) for more on what's going on!

You've got to check it out. It's life changing!

Free gift for signing up as a coach! My way of saying thank you and welcome to a healthier you!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1