WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

SLAHStyle
12-18-2008, 10:22 PM
Home and Garden Party was the successful bidder for Home Interiors, now we shall see how the transition time goes. Hopfully smoothly for all involved. Best of luck to all those who this will affect.

jrichardson
12-19-2008, 12:47 PM
From the video I watched this morning, it looks like

The HI ladies will have a catalog with the products they are used to, and some new HGP items, and will continue under the HI name for a few months and the normal things they are used to. This is to allow them to be able to continue thier biz right away and get back to making money.

I believe when the July catalog comes out then it will be just one catalog and everyone will be HGP.

http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley31.gifto everyone with HI, I wish you all much success whichever path you take. I had mentioned before that if you have any questions about anything to do with HGP, pm one of the girls on here or myself I am sure everone will be more than happy to help you.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1