WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

FlickerScents
12-12-2008, 08:40 AM
the Peppermint foot cream. It is also great on your hands.

Krina
12-12-2008, 11:19 AM
I love the Peppermint Foot cream also. Its not greasy and makes your feet feel so good after standing on them all day. It has a great smell to it too.
Glad to hear you really like it. Watkins has super products.http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif

BurningBelief
12-12-2008, 11:22 AM
yes they do! Thanks for coming on here Jen and telling us how much you like the foot cream. :)

bianca5454
12-12-2008, 12:24 PM
A huge thumbs up! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley20.gif I use it on my feet every morning before work. By the end of the day, my feet are sore as they were when not using it.

DFWcandlemom
12-26-2008, 08:05 PM
How are the skincare products, like for the face...or do they have them? I love their food items but have never tried the skincare. Oh, and I got a sample of the lemon hand cream and I wanted to eat it instead of putting it on my hands. That stuff smells delightful!smileys/smiley1.gif

Diane

msterra29
12-26-2008, 08:40 PM
Diane,
My aunt uses the day and night cream and she loves it. I am going to place an order this coming month for it since she loves it so much. Here is some info on them:

The Divine Day cream is packed with rosemary leaf extract, royal jelly extract, aloe vera extract, spearmint extract, and sunflower oil. It is lightweight and keeps skin hydrated all day.

The Nourishing Night cream is packed with Royal Jelly extract and Sweet Almond oil.

Watkins avoids using parabens, sulfates, different chemicals etc. you can read more about them and what we avoidon the website at:

http://www.watkinsonline.com/home (http://www.watkinsonline.com/home) and click on personalcare on left and then facial care.

If you are not already an associate and decide to order- please enter #364810 at checkout! Thanks!

FlickerScents
12-27-2008, 06:19 AM
Terri....Good Morning. We will be starting with Watkins right after the 1st...I am dying to order some of the facial procucts. I am going to wait until we start so I can get my discount!!
Hope you hac a wonderful Christmas...talk to you soon.
Jen

bianca5454
12-27-2008, 07:16 AM
My skin is so sensitive and many product I've tried burn when I apply them. Watkins new facial line is amazing! It's very moisturizing and doesn't burn - no scent, very natural and hydrates very well.

FlickerScents
12-27-2008, 07:50 AM
That is what I need. I have very nice skin for my age and I want to keep it that way. Do they have a sunscreen in them?
I did not see that mentioned.

msterra29
12-27-2008, 09:06 AM
Hey Jennie,

The ingredients state that is doesn't have any chemical sunscreens in the product. There is a huge list on the site that Watkins stays away from with the facial products.

They do however have an Aloe Vera Sunscreen Moisturizing Sunblock SPF-30:)

FlickerScents
12-27-2008, 09:20 AM
Thanks...have you ever used it? I like things that are light on my skin. I cant stand to have that "tacky" or sticky feeling.

msterra29
12-27-2008, 09:54 AM
No I have never used it...anyone else ever use the sunscreen? Bianca probably has- her whole house is Watkins:) LOL

Krina
12-27-2008, 10:01 AM
I have some of the sunscreen here and have used it. Its very nice. It has a nice smell to it, not strong and has not got that tacky or sticky feeling to it. It feels very good on the skin.
It has Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter and Aloe Vera in it. It is PABA free.
I really like it and am sure you will too.

bianca5454
12-27-2008, 10:26 AM
LOL Terri! You are right! I have used the sunscreen. It's a cream base and have been pleased with it.

Just wanted to note (In my opinion), the facial lotion has a slight tackiness when you first apply it, but it dries smooth and the tackiness does go away.

On Watkins online catalog, you can look up any product. After you pull up that specific product, there will be another hyperlink below the item that leads you to a pdf ingredient list. It's very handy, especially for those that have different allergies, etc.

The Watkins Man
12-28-2008, 04:57 PM
You should try the Peppermint Exfoliating Foot Scrub too.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1